Tuesday 18 June 2013

Sarkodie and Tiwa Savage talk about ‘Ordinary Love’ video and more


Award-winning Ghanaian Sarkodie and sexy Nigerian songbird, Tiwa Savage have just completed work on the video of their second collaboration titled ‘Ordinary Love’  – one of the songs off Sarkodie’s  upcoming 3rd studio album,  ‘Sarkology’. The two recently hooked up in Accra, Ghana for the music video shoot and I caught up to find out more about the exciting collaboration.
“I have been a fan of Sarkodie for a long time. And the last time we were both at the Channel O Awards we didn’t get to meet. But my friend was like ‘I know him’ and I said I really want to meet him and work with him. I was really nervous when we exchanged contact information but he was so down to earth for someone who had achieved so much and the level that he is in Africa. He was so humble and ready to work and I could tell he was true and somebody with a good heart. That’s basically how it all happened and I’m really honoured to work with him,” comments an excited Tiwa Savage.

No comments: